Polperro benefits from many High Quality Pubs and Restaurants, specialising in locally-caught fish dishes and traditional homemade English food. Below is a list of our favourites, all within a short easy walk from the Hotel.
Advance Booking is essential for all of the Restaurants as they are very popular with locals and tourists alike and can book up months in advance during peak season.
The majority of the Pubs do not offer advance bookings but during busy time periods many of them offer an on-the-day waiting list service for a table. Please also be aware that many of the Pubs have limited indoor seating and so during bad weather there may be a longer wait than usual for a table. We currently advise heading out for an evening pub meal no later than 6pm to ensure you can get on their waiting list for the evening.
Please check out their website or facebook page for menus, prices, and more information as to any precautionary Covid-19 Measures.
- Blue Peter Inn - Fine Real Ales, excellent selection of home-cooked pub meals, live music every weekend, traditional old-fashioned décor, very popular with the locals. Small amount of indoor seating and a small amount of outdoor seating by the harbour. Dog friendly.
- The Three Pilchards - The oldest pub in Polperro offering an excellent range of home-made seafood dishes, also serving Fine Real Ales. They have a small amount of indoor seating as well as a large outdoor seating area with harbour views. Dog friendly.
- The Ship Inn - Traditional pub food. Moderate amount of indoor seating as well as a covered outdoor seating area. Dog friendly.
- The Crumplehorn - Traditional pub food. Scenic water mill. Moderate amount of indoor seating as well as an outdoor seating area. Dog friendly. They currently allow advance booking. Tel: 01503 272348
- Michelle's Restaurant - A Family Run Restaurant specialising in locally caught fish and shellfish. Vegetarian and vegan dishes also available. Dog friendly but please mention if you will be bringing a dog with you. Closed on Mondays & Tuesdays. Advance booking is essential. Tel: 01503 272459
- The Kitchen Restaurant - Cosy Restaurant, Family run, offering a small but high quality homemade menu. Closed on Wednesdays. Advance booking is essential. Tel: 01503 272812 or email: email@example.com
- Nelson's Restaurant - High quality food, fantastic Steak & Seafood options as well as a varied Vegetarian menu. Closed on Mondays. Advance booking is essential. Tel: 01503 272366
- Couches Great House - A Fine Dining Experience, extremely high quality food, 3-6 course menu, perfect for a special occasion. Closed on Sundays. Advance booking is essential. Tel: 01503 272554