- Follow the A38 Plymouth Parkway west over the Tamar Bridge towards Liskeard.
- Four miles after crossing the Tamar, and after passing through Tideford village, take the A374 left at Trerulefoot roundabout, by Kernow Mill.
- After 1 mile, turn right on the A387 towards Looe.
- Continue through Looe, staying on the A387 over the bridge over the Looe river, towards Polperro.
- Polperro is at the end of the A387.
Hotel Car Park
To reach the Hotel car park continue past the public car park and mini-roundabout down the main village street (the Coombes).
The Claremont Hotel is on the left about 1/3 mile after the mini-roundabout and the car park (which has controlled access) is on the right.