Benefits of Booking Direct:
- For our best price, book
direct on our website. Not only are you getting the best deal but you will
also benefit from the fantastic benefits below!
- You have more flexibility
over your booking. With many third party booking options, you are entirely
fixed on the dates and room type you choose at the time of booking.
However, if you book direct, we can move the date of your booking for you
if something else comes up. We can do this up to 7 days before your day of arrival. The booking can be moved to any date within the following 12 months, subject to availability and minimum night stay requirements. You will also have the option to use the deposit you have paid as a credit voucher against another booking within the following 12 months if you're not quite sure when you want to change it to. We can also change your room type for you if
you decide a different room would be more suitable.
- We offer a Free Cancellation option. This is an extra 10% on top of the Standard Rate room cost and allows you to cancel the booking entirely for free up until 7 days before your day of arrival. This is perfect if you want a bit of extra flexibility over your booking.
- You don't have to pay the
full amount straightaway. Unlike third party websites that often require full payment at the time of booking, for Standard Rate bookings we only charge the First Night's Non-Refundable Deposit at the time of
booking. And for Free Cancellation bookings, you don't have to pay anything until 7 days before arrival. Excludes last minute bookings. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more details.
- Our Reception closes at 6pm, as we are a small family-run hotel. We do not accept Check-Ins after this time.
- From 11am: You may Park in our Private Hotel Car Park, Check-In and Collect your keys from Reception.
- From 4pm: Your Room will be ready and accessible for you.
- Rooms must be vacated by 11am on your day of departure.
- Late room checkouts of up to 1pm may be available on request, subject to availability. Please book this by 6pm the day before check out. These are charged at £20 per Room.
- You may park from 11am on your day of arrival.
- The Hotel has its own small Private Car Park, located directly opposite the Hotel. We have one space available per room.
- Due to our location in the centre of the village, our car park is not spacious and the spaces can only comfortably accommodate medium sized cars. There is room for a few larger vehicles in the car park at any one time, but please bear in mind that we cannot guarantee spaces for large vehicles as the amount of space available will depend on the vehicles that other guests have previously arrived in.
- If your vehicle is too large or too long to fit in the car park at the time you arrive, you will be asked to park in the pay and display car park at the top of the village.
- To enter the Car Park: Please get as close as you can to the car park barrier and it will open automatically. You will be given the Code to Exit the car park at Check-In.
- Breakfast is complimentary for all guests.
- We have staggered seating slots in place for our breakfast service. These are between 8am - 10am and are allocated on a First come First served basis at Check-In. If you have a strong need or preference for a particular time, we recommend booking this in advance several days ahead of your stay. For group bookings of 3 guests or more, we recommend booking your breakfast times at least a week prior to your stay.
- Please also inform us of any food allergies or intolerances you have ahead of your stay.
- If you require a takeaway breakfast, please let us know by 6pm the day before. We have a takeaway breakfast baguette alternative that can be collected from Reception anytime between 8am - 10am.
- A copy of our breakfast menu can be found on our Breakfast Page.
Minimum Night Stays:
- Please be aware that during peak season we have a minimum night stay requirement in place. Please see the calendar on the booking page to check availability and any minimum stay requirements during your preferred dates.
- During peak season, we can only allow shorter stays than the required minimum when there is such a gap between other bookings. These are subject to availability and can only be booked close to the date of arrival, up to a month in advance.
- We are an exclusively adult-only (18+) hotel and children cannot be accommodated in any of the rooms.
- All guests are required to be over 18 at the time of arrival. We reserve the right to ask for ID if a guest is believed to be under the age of 18.
- Reservations made for under-18s will be cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded.
- All of the Hotel facilities are exclusively for the enjoyment of the Residents who are currently staying with us. This includes the public areas such as the lounge and terrace, as well as facilities such as the Honesty bar and Hot Drinks machine.
- For bookings made on our Standard Rate: A Non-Refundable Deposit is required to secure a Booking. The Deposit is the total price for the first night of the Booking. When multiple Rooms are booked, a Deposit will be taken for each Room. Any remaining Balance will be taken the day before Arrival.
- For bookings made on our Free Cancellation Option: You may cancel entirely for free up until 7 days before your day of arrival. At 7 days before, the Non-Refundable First Night's Deposit will be taken. Any remaining Balance will be taken the day before Arrival.
- For our full Cancellation Policy, please see our Terms & Conditions page.
Types of Payment Accepted:
- Credit card or Debit card.
- We accept, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit, Maestro and Amex.
- We welcome dogs in certain rooms by prior arrangement.
- Dogs are also welcome in all public areas of the hotel, including the breakfast room.
- Rooms 3, 6, 9, and 12 are Not dog friendly.
- There is a fee of £12 per dog per night, which includes a welcome pack and a sausage at breakfast.
- We request that all Dog Owners read our Doggy House Rules ahead of your stay, these can be found here. All Dog Owners are asked to sign a copy of the Doggy House Rules at Check-In.
- We will charge in full for any damages, breakages, or soilage caused to hotel property by any dog brought into the hotel by a guest.