- Check-in is available during hotel reception hours, between 11am – 6pm.
- We endeavour to have our Guestrooms ready by 4pm.
- Our reception closes at 6pm, as we are a small family-run hotel. In case of unforeseen delays we may be able to accommodate check-ins slightly later than 6pm but this is not always guaranteed. Please inform us as soon as you are aware that you may be delayed on your journey to us.
- Rooms must be vacated by 11am on your day of departure.
- Late room checkouts of up to 1pm may be available on request, subject to availability. Please book this in advance. These are charged at £20 per Room.
- The Hotel has its own small Private Car Park, located directly opposite the Hotel. We have one space available per room. You may park from 11am on your day of arrival.
- Due to our location in the centre of the village, our car park is not spacious and the spaces can only comfortably accommodate medium sized cars. There is room for a few larger vehicles in the car park at any one time, but please bear in mind that we cannot guarantee spaces for large vehicles as the amount of space available will depend on the vehicles that other guests have previously arrived in.
- If your vehicle is too large or too long to fit in the car park at the time you arrive, you will be asked to park in the pay and display car park at the top of the village.
- To enter the Car Park: Please get as close as you can to the car park barrier and it will open automatically. You will be given the Code to Exit the car park at Check-In.
- This is served in our Breakfast Room, in staggered seating slots between 8am-10am. Slots are booked on a First Come First Served basis at Check In. If you have a strong need or preference for a particular time, please book ahead of your stay.
- A copy of our breakfast menu can be found on our Breakfast Page.
- Please inform us of any food allergies or intolerances you have.
- If you require a takeaway breakfast, please let us know by 6pm the day before. We have a takeaway breakfast baguette alternative that can be collected from Reception anytime between 8am - 10am.
Minimum Night Stays:
- Please be aware that during peak season we have a minimum night stay requirement in place. Please see the calendar on the booking page to check availability and any minimum stay requirements during your preferred dates.
- During peak season, we can only allow shorter stays than the required minimum when there is such a gap between other bookings. These are subject to availability and can only be booked close to the date of arrival, up to a month in advance.
- We are an exclusively adult-only (18+) hotel and children cannot be accommodated in any of the rooms.
- All guests are required to be over 18 at the time of arrival. We reserve the right to ask for ID if a guest is believed to be under the age of 18.
- Reservations made for under-18s will be cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded.
- A Non-Refundable Deposit is required to secure a Booking. The Deposit is the total price for the first night of the Booking. When multiple Rooms are booked, a Deposit will be taken for each Room.
- Any remaining Balance will be taken the day before Arrival.
Types of Payment Accepted:
- Cash (Sterling), Credit card, or Debit card.
- We accept, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit, Maestro and Amex all via Worldpay.
- We welcome dogs in certain rooms by prior arrangement.
- Dogs are also welcome in all public areas of the hotel, including the breakfast room.
- Please note, rooms 3, 6, 9, and 12 are not dog friendly.
- There is a fee of £10 per dog per night, which includes a welcome pack and a sausage at breakfast.
- We will charge in full for any damages, breakages, or soilage caused to hotel property by any dog brought into the hotel by a guest.